Friday, June 19, 2009

My boys' Playroom



Today on Kelly's Korner it is play rooms, bonus rooms and laundry rooms. Along with their bedrooms, the playroom is one of my favorite rooms in our house. I had the best time decorating it. It is very small, but it is a perfect little spot for my boys. (and me)



I got this shelf and baskets at Pottery Barn Kids. It is a super neat way to put away toys. I had Cooper's name painted on this little stool. I really like the way it turned out. The same lady painted the blue/white stripe bunny painting.



My boys like playing at this table.


I found this cute gingham material, had this saying put on and framed it.





These are some of the paintings and signs.
This is my little corner. I love spending time in here too!

4 comments:

~MeLiSsA~ said...

I LOVE your playroom! The colors are perfect and so well put together.

It looks like a great decorater put it together instead of the kids decorating... which happens in my opinion when you got tons of primary colors and things going on everywhere.

Bravo!

mhsands said...

Okay; u r never coming 2 my house! I would be soooo embarrassed!

Tara G. said...

My favorite part is that you have a corner to be near them when they play. The room is so sweet!

Mandi @ Sweetly Home said...

What a darling room! I love all of the painted signs and alphabet letters.