Sunday, January 24, 2010

A Little of This and That

Friday was the 100th day of school for Parker. He had to bring 100 things he would like to snack on throughout the day. As usual, Meme came to the rescue. She brought over some Ritz crackers Thursday night. We all sat around the table and had a good math lesson. Parker amazes me when it comes to numbers. I think he is gonna take after Papa Pat when it comes to math. That brings a big smile.

Friday was also Parker’s first sleepover. I took a quick pic Friday morning of his snacks and over night bag for Jackson’s house. I called to check on him and he was having a great time. Does this mean he is growing up?

IMG_7301

Saturday, I picked up Parker and the 2 of us headed to Savannah. I had a couple of errands to run.

Easter stuff is already out. I added some bunnies to my collection. Couldn’t resist the polka dot ones for Coop and me! I can’t have too many bunnies, right?

IMG_7325

IMG_7330

Took a few pictures of my boys this morning! Cooper was monkeying around, of course!

IMG_7318

IMG_7315 IMG_7311 IMG_7316

Today more than ever, I feel so blessed to have my family, especially my mama. I miss my Daddy more than anything, and I just thank the Lord I still have my Mama.

My heart breaks for Holly, and I hope she feels strength and peace only our Lord can give! Please continue to pray for Holly and the Massey family.

God is good all of the time!

3 comments:

Brandi said...

I love Easter and all the fun decorations. Hobby Lobby had cute ones last week for half off. Oh, how I need a job to support my wants..HEHE!!! Your boys always look so cute and put together. What cutie pies! I wish I could sit on the couch and eat all 100 Ritz crackers while watching tv. How awesome would that be. Oh, and to not gain any weight from doing so.

Jodee said...

Our school does the same thing for the 100th day of school! It is so much fun!

Cute pictures of the boys!

Lesli said...

Hi, I am not sure how I found your blog (maybe through Brandi) but I LOVE IT.... your boys are sooo adorable.. I love how you dress them, I loved the monogramed shirts... so cute!!