Monday, June 8, 2009

Jibbitz

I love my boys in crocs. Parker has been in between sizes for so long. I got him a pair the other day for getting the citizenship award, and he was tickled. He has been wearing some that were way too small. Both boys love jibbitz. I have been on the lookout for some cute ones. I was so excited to find some Mickey ones today. I think these Disney ones will be super cute when we go on vacation. I had to get Buzz Lightyear because that was Parker's favorite character for so long. He got a talking Buzz at Disney World when he was around 3 and carried him everywhere. Cooper has just discovered him. I love listening to Cooper trying to repeat what Buzz is saying.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Colby likes Crocs too but that is the one pain....there is a gap in size!!

Anonymous said...

Heidi,
Love your blog and Coopers room. It is precious! Great blog decor! :)

mhsands said...

Never had a pair of Crocs... hummm...