Thursday, June 25, 2009

A Day of Shopping

Today was a fun shopping day with Cooper. Parker had spent the night at Grandma and Granddaddy's with Madeline and Riley. They were going to see a movie, so Cooper and I went to Savannah.

We went to both malls and made several other stops too. Our last stop was Oglethorpe Mall. Cooper slept in the stroller most of the time. I put him in the car, and he didn't move. I really wanted to go to Home Goods, but I wasn't about to wake him up. He slept all the way home. I think the little guy was worn out.

If we go to Savannah during the week, Two Smart Cookies is a must. We love it. Those little cookies are hard to resist. Cooper just stood and looked for awhile and finally decided on the blue butterfly. My favorite was the pink and green palm tree. I think the pink and green made it even better.


Is this set cute or what? I wish it was mine.


1 comment:

Julie said...

YUMMY! I may have to head to Savannah one day this week! Those cookies are to DIE for! The furniture looks just like you, maybe Neil will surprise you :)