Tuesday, December 20, 2011

70 Years

Today, this very special couple has been married 70 years. I am thinking that doesn’t happen very often.

The past few months have not been easy because MaMarge has been very sick.  She is now in the nursing home for rehabilitation, and we hope she will be home soon. 

While it is so hard seeing her not herself, I keep telling myself that at 89 and 92 AND 70 years of marriage, our family has been nothing but BLESSED!

I am so proud of her for working so hard at trying to get home to Poppi.

IMG_2547

Thank you Lord, for giving me the very best grandparents in the whole world!

Happy Anniversary!

1 comment:

Julie said...

What a beautiful couple! Sorry I hadn't heard about MaMarge.... she has a handsome man to make it home to so it won't be long. Praying for many more years of happiness for them. I hope one day I can celebrate 70 years with Gene. It seems so rare to hear about so many years together these days. Happy Anniversary to such a wonderful couple!