Saturday, April 23, 2011

Easter TrEaTs

What a beautiful day before Easter. Neil and the boys were gone this morning, so I cranked up some 80s music, started making a big mess, and had me some fun putting together Easter treats for family and friends!

I LoVe Easter!

IMG_1234

IMG_1235

IMG_1236

IMG_1241

IMG_1243

IMG_1246

IMG_1249

IMG_1250

White Chocolate and Frito Popcorn

IMG_1224

8 C of popped popcorn

1 lb. white chocolate, almond bark or melts

2 C Fritos, crushed

M & M’s

Put popped corn and crushed Fritos into bowl. Melt chocolate in microwave. Pour melted chocolate over popcorn mixture and stir to coat completely. Add m&MS. (I waited a minute because the m&ms melted on my first batch.) Pour onto wax paper or parchment paper lined cookie sheet and allow to cool and dry. Enjoy!!

White Chocolate Popcorn

I got this pic from a blog, but I actually have these CuTe bowls from the dollar bin at Target! :) They also come in pink.

I wasn’t sure about this combo, but it was really good. I plan to make it again.

Happy Easter!

2 comments:

Lacy said...

I HEART peeps at Easter!

Julie said...

Yummy! You go with your crafty self Heidi!