Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Eve

The boys went to deliver presents with Neil’s parents, so I spent the morning finishing up some wrapping and baking. They got back later that afternoon, and it was time for some presents.

Grandma and Granddaddy got Coop a “4-wheeler” for Christmas. That was all he REALLY asked for. They wanted to give it to him before Santa, so he wouldn’t be disappointed. It was a keeper!

IMG_0454

IMG_0455

IMG_0456

IMG_0457

IMG_0458

IMG_0459

My Star Wars dude! He got to open this when Coop got his ride. IMG_0463

IMG_0465

IMG_0464

IMG_0468

IMG_0471

IMG_0472

"Get off my 4-wheeler Cocka!"IMG_0474

IMG_0477

IMG_0478

The boys open their gifts from us on Christmas Eve. Neil says I would let them open them a month before if they asked. HA! I did let them have a surprise in their stocking on Thursday. SHHHHH! Don’t tell Neil.

IMG_0479

IMG_0480

Buzz and Woody are still a HIT at our house. They are pretty high on my list of favs too. :) IMG_0481

Saying Parker is obsessed with claw machines is an understatement. The boy can’t pass one up. I found this on amazon, and put it in my cart right away. I am actally listening to the carnival music as I type. Didn’t know it played LoUd music constantly. It is worth it though. IMG_0483

IMG_0482

Mrs. Dale’s birthday is the 24th, so we celebrated with her that night too. IMG_0484

IMG_0487

IMG_0489

Coop and his granddaddy are best buds. I hope they have each other for many many more years to come. I know a Papa who would have loved him to pieces too! :)IMG_0490

More of our Christmas to come!

3 comments:

Brandi said...

Wow, looks like you guys had a fabulous Christmas!!! And of course the kids scored some fun loot!!!!

Jodee said...

What a fun Christmas! Love the matching Christmas PJs!

Becky said...

I alm1ost laughed out loud when I read your post. Number one on Sadie's list was the "Claw" and I too am listening to that silly music!