Thursday, October 21, 2010

We Heart Pumpkin Fun

The only field trip this year for Parker is to the pumpkin patch.  I was so glad I got to go with him because I think it was one of my favorite trips yet.  We picked out pumpkins, went on a hayride, saw lots of farm animals, fed the fish and tackled a corn maze.  Enjoyed  a picnic lunch too. 

So glad we get to spend these fun times with Julie and Gabe!

IMG_9895

IMG_9894

IMG_9897

IMG_9925

IMG_9934

 

Saturday afternoon, we enjoyed some pumpkin carving with our church friends.  This pumpkin fun consisted of carving our pumpkins, an awesome devotion, a good ole’ Rusty Pig supper (for the most part) and a hayride.  As we were on our hay ride singing our favorite Sunday School songs,  I looked around and thought it just doesn’t get any better than this.  :)

Glad Mrs. Dale and cousin Madeline joined us!  My boys (especially Parker) thinks Madeline hung the moon.  He loves her so much!

IMG_0022

IMG_0027

IMG_0033

IMG_0031

IMG_0030

IMG_0023

Can’t wait to enjoy some more pumpkin fun with my boys!

1 comment:

Jodee said...

What a fun day at the pumpkin patch. Cute pictures!