Saturday, September 25, 2010

The First Holes

I just haven’t wanted to put any holes in our walls, but last weekend I was finally ready. We have been in the house a month, so I figured maybe it was time. This is not Neil’s favorite thing to do. HA!

Here is the first outside.

IMG_9788

I love the result!

IMG_9795

Here is the first inside. I had this board made months ago. I didn’t think we would be able to put things on our refrigerator, and I HAD to have something to display things my boys make and special pictures. I knew I wanted this board in the mud room, so I decided to hang it first. The “D” was a must too. :)

IMG_9807

It’s the weekend again, so that means we are gonna hang a few more! :)

3 comments:

Brandi said...

I am not kidding when I tell you that I didn't hang anything in our house until we were in here for a year...crazy huh!!! I was just preggers and too miserable. HEHE!! Can't wait to see pics of your house!! Love the wreath, looks like the Happy Everything plate!!!

Jodee said...

You have such fabulous taste! I love all three!

Anonymous said...

Hey Hey,
I stumbled over your blog today and I just had to tell you I'm enjoying your blog. Your awesome. I became a follower and I'm looking forward to keeping up and leaving comments. I hope you will check out both my blogs, and become a follower. I have a button, and I'd like to add you to my blog roll. I hope you have a lovely weekend. God Bless You and Yours

http://diaryofhappilyeverafter.blogspot.com/

Infertility Blog: http://ourjourneythrufaith.blogspot.com/

Love,
Jess