Thursday, August 5, 2010

Too Blessed To Be Stressed!

It is so hard thinking that one of the best summers ever has come to an end. I have made a promise to myself and my Lord that I will be thankful that I am blessed with a job. After 7 years (2 at home and 5 part time), I have accepted a full time teaching position. This wasn’t my choice and was out of my control, but I know everything happens for a reason. I went through so many emotions, but I know I can’t do this without a smile. So, I will be thankful~ more than anything that I am able to work!

Our last night on SSI!

IMG_9526

IMG_9529

IMG_9541

IMG_9543

IMG_9545

IMG_9567

God is so good to me!

6 comments:

Brandi said...

I have been so bummed thinking about the end of a great summer too! The best ever!!!! What will you be teaching this year?

tara said...

You will do fine teaching this year...it will go by so fast!! Trust me, I can't believe that this is my 18th year, and my 5th year in the media center...time has flown by!! Love all your pics!!! :)

Meet HB Deal said...

Brandi, my major is in special education. I will be teaching in a severe and profound classroom. Never done this before. :) I will be teaching with some great girls, so I am excited about that. Our county cut all part time positions because it was costing too much to pay our insurance. I did ALL I could to keep it, but our Board of Education thought it best to do away with part time. :( It was dream job, and I loved every minute. I was SO SO fortunate to get to do it 5 years. I knew it wouldn't last because it was just too good to be true. :) Hopefully, one day I will get to do it again. I love all of your vacay pics. Happy 10th anniversary!

Tara, I can't believe it has been 7 years already. That means my boy is 7! YIKES! You are right. It will pass by so fast. Hope you have a great year too!

Jodee said...

Best of luck to you in your new position! Cute pictures of your little dudes!

The Chubby Dove said...

You're going to be great at this new job!
How wonderful it will be for those students to be taught by a teacher who loves the Lord as you do.

Anonymous said...

You'll be great with the kids. I hope you enjoy your new teaching job.