Tuesday, May 25, 2010

We Heart Summer!

Just a few of our favorite things so far……

The water slide~IMG_8502

IMG_8517

IMG_8518

IMG_8515

IMG_8519

IMG_8520

Our house~

Sometime this summer, we will be moving. Can’t believe it!

The kitchen~ (Cabinets aren't quite finished.)IMG_8543

IMG_8570

IMG_8571

IMG_8565

The laundry roomIMG_8591

Neil’s roomIMG_8589

The boys’ rooms

IMG_8535

IMG_8578

IMG_8537

The boys’ bathroom~ sign says KEEP OUT~ wet tile! :)IMG_8538

Our bedroom

IMG_8558

Foyer, dining room, and office/den

IMG_8564

IMG_8587

IMG_8561

IMG_8526

Living roomIMG_8544

Cooper watching Robert put up fans~IMG_8539

IMG_8534

THE MAN~ IMG_8542

Precious~IMG_8593

IMG_8594

McDonald’s~Happy Meals and Sweet Tea!IMG_8550

IMG_8551

IMG_8555

IMG_8557

Can it last FoReVeR?

11 comments:

Jodee said...

It looks like you are having a fun and relaxing summer so far!

I love the colors in your new house! I can't wait to see more pictures!

mhsands said...

I thought you would have used some green! LOL! It looks fabHEIDIcious! Yours already looks move like a home than mind does after 8 years... I'm still waiting on Ty to show up and say, "Driver, move that bus!"

Brandi said...

Summer rocks!!! LOVE the colors you have chosen for your house...beautiful! Front doors are awesome. Can't wait to see the finished product!

Meet HB Deal said...

THANKS GIRLS! :) Melissa, I am cracking up! :) There are 2 MORE green rooms you haven't seen. LOL LOL

All That Glitters said...

Heidi!!! Your house is just beautiful!!! I bet you can't wait to decorate! I can't wait to see the rest! I'm glad the boys are having lots of fun!

Anonymous said...

The progress is coming along pretty quickly...I know the boys are getting excited about the new house and country life :) Nothing beats a spacious laundry room with with sink/counters...I wouldn't trade that room for anything! Oh and Donald's, as Aubree says, will probably see us quite a bit too!

tara said...

Can't wait to see the finished product!! It looks great!! Love the last pic of the boys...:)

Julie said...

Heidi, love the pictures! Believe it or not, we've spent the first 3 days of our vacation with the stomach virus!!! Can't wait to heart our summer...... LOL The house has come so far since I went to visit. Once ya'll are in, we'll have to finish that path for the kids from our house to yours
:0)

Goin_Coastal said...

The house is beautiful! I'm so excited for ya'll!

Brooke said...

The house looks great...I can't wait to see it finished!

Missi said...

ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!! The colors are gorgeous!! Cannot wait to see it again! I know ya'll are so excited to be getting to move in soon.