Friday, May 21, 2010

My 1st grader

Just when I think I couldn’t be prouder…

Dear Parker,

WOW! What another wonderful year. I really think this year went by faster than the last. Can’t believe you are already going to be in first grade. You AmAzE me every day with your work, your behavior, and your love for school. My boy, you can do whatever you want to do. You are so smart! These next years at PCA will be the best years of your life, and I pray you walk with the Lord every day and let him lead you where HE wants you to go.

Always do your very best and you can always count on me to be your #1 fan!

I love you with ALL my heart!

IMG_8433

IMG_8454

IMG_8437

IMG_8483

IMG_8484

IMG_8489

IMG_8490

IMG_8491 IMG_8492

We left Honor’s Day and took off to celebrate. We went to see Shrek, and Parker chose Chic-Fil-A for supper.

I cherish these moments!

My boy in the Class of 2022~ I love you!

5 comments:

Brooke said...

Congratulations, Parker!

All That Glitters said...

Congrats Parker!

mhsands said...

Yeah Parker!

Julie said...

Heidi what a sweet post! Congratulations Parker! Thank you for being such a good friend to Gabriel!

Brandi said...

What a sweet post! Congrats to Parker and to you, the proud momma! Time just flies bye way too fast! Oh, Shrek....so want to take my kids.