Sunday, December 27, 2009

Santa Rocks!

Parker came and got in bed with us around 5 Christmas morning. He asked if was almost time to get up, and I told him it wouldn't be long. He tossed and turned for what felt like an hour or so and finally went back to sleep.

Cooper got up first around 7:45 or so. He called me in his room because he wanted to watch his new t.e. (t.v.) grandma and granddaddy gave him. It was only a few minutes later before Parker woke up. I was in Cooper's room when I heard his feet hit the floor. He almost ran over me getting out of the room. :)

Oh the joy it brought to see their little eyes!

IMG_6752

IMG_6758

IMG_6769

IMG_6765

IMG_6762

IMG_6771

IMG_6774

IMG_6770

IMG_6789

IMG_6791

IMG_6760

IMG_6777

IMG_6751

I LoVe stockings!

4 comments:

Jodee said...

Cute Christmas pictures! I love stockings too! It's my very favorite part of Christmas morning!

Goin_Coastal said...

What a wonderful Christmas! Thanks for sharing!

Brandi said...

Love the matching pjs! Stockings are cute! Looks like the boys got a bunch of fun loot!!!!

The Chubby Dove said...

Those stockings are THE CUTEST!