Friday, December 4, 2009

I Love Christmas

It really is a MaGiCaL time!

Elf on the Shelf has made his debut. Yes, that is what we call him. Poor little guy is just ElF. Last night was his first night at our house. Parker read a lot of the book to me, and I was so proud of him. At 3:30 he came and got in our bed and asked if I thought Elf had gone to see Santa. Guess what? I had forgotten to move him. I got myself out of bed and made sure Elf was in a different place. It wasn't easy keeping Parker in bed. YES~ this was 3:30! At 6:30, he was awake looking for him. He thought he saw him in Cooper's room, so Cooper got up too. We finally found him in Parker's room on top of his armoire. He has to stay HIGH at our house.

Parker is going on a field trip to the bank to see Santa next week. He wrote his letter last night. Why oh why do they change their little minds after Santa has done his shopping? :)

IMG_6374

IMG_6378

IMG_6381

Have a GrEaT weekend!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Brooke said...

I've heard alot about the Elf of the Shelf! I'm sure your boys will love him!

Jodee said...

What a fun tradition! Have a great weekend!

Decal Monograms said...

Our Elf has made his way back to our house this year too!!! He has already been touched (On accident- wink wink) by my middle child. OH dear-we can't seem to get him high enough so little fingers can't touch him. Hard thing is- our neighbor does not follow the tradition and her daughter takes her elf everywhere. Drives me nuts!

sfennell said...

This sounds like a great tradition. Where can I find Elf on a Shelf and the book?