Friday, December 18, 2009

Christmas=Fun

Christmas is just so much fun!

Parker got to wear pjs to school on Wednesday for Polar Express activities. He LOVES his Star Wars pajamas!

IMG_6551

Today was Parker's last day of school so that meant a party! We enjoyed a delicious breakfast, a good movie, games and making ornaments. I enjoyed being with him.

IMG_6608

IMG_6612

IMG_6604

Here is my little MoNkEy in my favorite Christmas outfit! Look at that sweet face! :)

IMG_6507

IMG_6286

IMG_6505


Photobucket

3 comments:

Brandi said...

Your boys always have the cutest clothes and I love your shirt too!! AWESOME!!!

Jodee said...

This is such a fun time of the year! Cute pictures of your handsome little guys!

The Chubby Dove said...

How fun! My little guy had a pj day and watched The Polar Express on Thursday with his class.

Love Cooper's little snowman outfit!