Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The Chubby Dove

IMG_5743


I have come in contact with some girls over the internet I would LoVe to meet, and Jessica is one of them. I found her last spring on etsy when I was looking for a frame for Cooper's birthday party. She is such a BEAUTIFUL person, inside and out. She has 2 PRECIOUS boys too. :) I had to do a special post on this CUTEST HALLOWEEN FRAME EVER. She knows how I LoVe my polka dots, and I could not have been happier with these. I put our Halloween card from last year in the frame, and it just was perfect. Jessica's blog is thechubbydove.blogspot.com. Check her out.
Jessica, I am so glad we are friends! You are the best!

6 comments:

The Chubby Dove said...

AW, thanks for the AWESOME shout out! Your pic makes the frame look great!

I wish we could meet, too!! Although, I think we could get into trouble together...ha ha

Hope your Momma's doing well. I've been praying for her.

HUGS!

Jodee said...

Oh my goodness! I love that frame! I want one! I will head over and check her out now :)

Hope you have a great day!

tara said...

Cute frame!! Hope all is well with Miss Debby. I will give you a jingle a little later to check on her! :~)

Brandi said...

Way cute!!!!!! I sooo need one of those.

mhsands said...

2 cute! I sent u an email asking about your mom, but it keeps getting bounced back. Let me know how she is doing if u get a minute...

Gretchen said...

I just found your blog thru Jessica. She recently moved to our area and we became instant friends. Her stuff is amazing.

Your blog is such a happy place. What a precious family you have.
BTW, I think our hubbies were separated at birth. Hunters at heart. ;)