Friday, October 23, 2009

Baking with My Boys

Parker's class is doing a cake walk at the fall festival tomorrow, so I volunteered to make some cupcakes. The boys wanted to help me. Parker amazed me because he did everything JUST RIGHT. He has so much of his daddy in him. Cooper joined in the fun too. As we were making them, all I could think about was how I wish they could stay like this forever. I wouldn't take anything for these special moments ToGeThEr.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

BlEsSiNgS!


IMG_5793


IMG_5796


IMG_5805


IMG_5808


IMG_5806



IMG_5809



IMG_5811

4 comments:

mhsands said...

Ur the best! Thank you just doesn't cover it! I won't tell you how many are left! LOL! No, really... :)

LoVe the last pic!

Paige said...

I just want to lick that spoon full of batter!

Brandi said...

YUMMY!! You are always baking. AWESOME! Will you share your candy corn krispie treats?? I need to make something yummy for Nate's fall festival. PLEASE share the recipe!!!!

Jodee said...

Cute baking pictures! My kids love to bake too!