Thursday, August 27, 2009

I Heart Polkadaisies


Don't know if I have told you how much I LOVE Becky at Polkadaises. She is by far one of the most talented girls I have ever known. I tell her what I want, and she goes beyond what I could EVER want. One of the latest outfits she did for me is a whale outfit for Coop. You will see it soon!

This afternoon I got an email from online shoes saying she had recommended these shoes for me. Do you think she knows my love for pink and green? Thanks so much Becky for thinking of me. I might just have to order these. :)


I HeArT PoLkAdAiSiEs!

3 comments:

Brandi said...

I couldn't agree with you more. She is awesome!! Wait til you see what she made for my play room.. I will post tonight. WAY CUTE!! She rocks!!! Oh, those shoes are awesome!!

Meet HB Deal said...

Oh Brandi! I can't wait to see. :) I have been dying to know how Nate and Mommy did his first day or kindergarten. That is my Coop on the polka site in the whale! :)

Anonymous said...

I check the site frequently...she does have cute things! I'm going to order a birthday shirt and skirt for AC's birthday and do a pic in it, I think. The bad part is that her birthday is winter...UGH! Saw him in the outfit...cute!