Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Etsy

I have shared with you my love for etsy. Here are some of the best sellers. I recommend them if you are in need of some cute things for yourself or for a gift. I am attaching some pics and links to the sellers. I am truly addicted and have been for awhile. I have found some super cute things and have gotten some friends loving it too. On some of these I attached the listing for the item and some for the shop. Here are just a few of my favs.


Little Bean Boutique

This is the first place I ordered from. I have ordered bunches and have been pleased every time. Tara, you have got to get these stickers. I thought of you when I saw them. CUTE!




Pigtails and Paper Trails

I found this shop this spring. I am telling you they are AWESOME. It is a sister team, and they are so talented. Check it out.


A Paper Lane

This is truly one of the sweetest people on etsy. I found her around Easter when I was looking for some things for Cooper's party. She is super talented also. She made Cooper's party extra special.



Burley Girl Designs

Here are some cute banners. This is actually Cooper's banner. I was very pleased.



Decal Monograms

This is a super fun shop. She is from Atlanta and is very personable. I have gotten lots of inexpensive decals for gifts and party favors. I LOVE this whale. I am thinking of redoing Parker's room in whales, and I might just have to put this little guy on some things.

Kim's Custom Cards and Gifts

This is my favorite shop for cards. Kim has done several cards for me. She did the 4th of July card I posted on here. I tell her what I want, and she does it. I am in love every time.

1 comment:

Brandi said...

I LOVE etsy. Thanks for the info.