Thursday, June 11, 2009

A Few of My Favorite Things


pocketbook~ This is the bag I am carrying now. When I saw it, I had to have it. It was calling my name.


white chocolate covered rice krispie treat~ These come in different shapes for all seasons. My favorite was the bunny face at Easter. This one is pretty darn cute too. I enjoyed giving these to Parker's teachers. It came from Scoops.


sweet potato fries~ If you like sweet potatos, these are a must. Got them at Piggly Wiggly.



backpack~ I LOVE this little bag. I must say I have a weakness when it comes to bags. I think I got it from Mama. This is going on vacation.




Nam's Bits~ These little brownie crisps are fairly new. I think they are the best thing I have ever put in my mouth. Get ya some at McCurdy's on Main.




sunvisor~ I gave this for graduation gifts and had to get one for myself. Tara is getting one for her birthday which was in May. Maybe I will get it to her before her next birthday.





beach bag~ My Secret Pal at work gave this to me. Man, I love her. She gave me all sorts of pink and green. I hope she draws my name next year.




Scoops~ This is the cutest little ice cream shoppe. They have the coolest birthday party room, and that is where Parker is having his birthday party. I love doing the boys' parties, and there are so many cute things to do with this.





pink and green bucket~ I have this in my pink and green corner in my bedroom. I got it on etsy. Etsy is an awesome website that is very addicting.


little boys~ especially these 2!






1 comment:

sfennell said...

Heidi, thanks for the Etsy info. I have been looking for mono bows for Macy's hair and they had tons. She has to wear uniforms next year so the hair accessory is going to important. Your boys are just beautiful/handsome.